The swingers community has unwritten rules of behavior that most couples follow, that you should always follow. For newbie swingers it might be a bit much to take in, so I put together a list of Do's and Don'ts to help you out if your new to the world of swinging and of course if you're a veteran this should be a reminder :)
Always remember to use common sense for everyone's benefit. Swinging is a really intimate experience, and it's all about having fun and letting loose - some rules to remember;
- DON'T BE RUDE TO ANYONE (unless it's role play of course!)
- DON'T LIE ABOUT ANYTHING
- DON'T CROSS OTHER PEOPLE'S BOUNDARIES (always ask if unsure)
- DON'T GIVE OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (unless you know the other people really well)
- DON'T TEASE ON PURPOSE (tell your partner what you will and won't do)
Here are things which you should always DO:
- DO USE PROTECTION (you should always use protection for obvious safety reasons ).
- DO BE HONEST AND OPEN (honesty is the best policy!).
- DO KNOW YOUR DESIRES AND INTENTIONS (know your own boundaries and limits)
- DO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR DESIRES (communicate your needs and wanted)
- DO SWING IN YOUR OWN PACE (swinging is about exploring your inhibitions)
- DO BE RELAXED (everyone regardless of experience can be nervous - you aren't alone)
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - DO HAVE FUN!